- All major indices finished green. RUT leading with over 2% gains.
- NDX took a bit of time to catch up with the gang and eventually finished green.
- Microsoft was down for no macro rationale at all and like NDX, eventually changed its mind and finished green as well.
- I encourage you to read our first edition of our weekly technical analysis if you haven't already.
- All 11 sectors finished green.
- Best sector - Industrials (XLI) at 1.69%.
- Laggard sector - Healthcare (XLV) at 0.57%.
- VIX is down 11.18%.
- TNX up 6.98%.
- TYX up 4.71%.
- Crude oil end up almost 6%.
- If you've read our weekly technical analysis this weekend, our thesis of a bull market this week is validated with today's market performance.
- All major indices finished above zero today.
- Relative strength index finished above my price marker at 47.29.
- Do we see continuation tomorrow? Stay tuned.
- Subscribe if you haven't already.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional investment adviser and my opinions are based on my own technical analysis. Please consult an investment professional before making investment decisions.